Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby doll diaper bag




I should be working on my UFO's right now, but I had a really nice morning with my daughter and it changed my mind. We went out shopping this morning and she kept telling me she needed things for our baby. It was all funny stuff, like M and M's, Christmas decorations and some hand towels, but it was just so cute that she's thinking of the baby. She's been playing with her baby dolls a lot lately and I've already made her a few doll quilts. So while she napped this afternoon I made her a diaper bag and a little quilted bib. The fabric was left over from a quilt I made for my cousin's son. I love how this turned out. I actually quilted the bag too. Now I've just got to fill it with her toy bottles and some wash cloths and she'll be all set.
I've got a tree shirt waiting to be quilted right now. It's all scraps from stockings and napkins and things I've made over the last few years. And I've got to get cracking on my sister in law's quilt. Oh there's never enough time to quilt is there?

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Nope, never enough time to quilt. Congratulations on your new little one, time is soon to be even more of a commodity!