Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hooray!!!!!



Oh did I have a great shopping weekend!!!! I have been unhappy with the curtains in my nursery for a long time. I went to visit my parents this weekend and had the luckiest shopping days.

I already owned the lamb bedding. I found the strip bedding at IKEA and the lamp shade at Pottery Barn Kids, which is where the bedding is from so it matches.

On the way back to the beach I stopped in at the fabric store and found the perfect fabric for curtains (piled beneath the lampshade). It was...$3.00/metre, and it's double wide! I can't wait to get to these.

I also picked up fabric to do my older daughter's curtains and some more fun fabric for my whirlygiggle quilt.

I found this great quilting video by My Aunt June, can't wait to try it out.

Just had to brag about my great luck.

3 comments:

Shari said...

It's so wonderful when you find the things needed to complete the image in your mind. This is going to be wonderful together. The baby must be sleeping well as you seem to have a lot of energy! Now must go check out 'My Aunt June'

*hugs*

Browndirtcottage said...

OH YE-OW...I'm telling you...that is THE favorite color for me right now.....it goes with EVERYTHING....LOVE IT.. You did GOOD!!

heather said...

Great finds!!! Oh I love finding bargins. And having successful shopping trips! Love some of the other work you've done!! I wish I new how to embroider. Great job!