Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thanks Fran!!!!!

Yippee! I received my squishy from Fran yesterday and I'm telling you all, it made my week! No pics, since I need to go out today and get some new camera batteries, but what a great package. Fran was very generous and even included a third fabric. My hubby was very sweet last night and took over bedtime duty so I could cut. I'm using my new fabric, plus some from my stash, to make a whirly giggle quilt for my dear friend who just lost her baby. I think it's the perfect use for it; fabric from a friend going to a friend of mine in need.
Here are my big quilting plans for this 3 day weekend:
1) Work on quilting my whirly giggle quilt
2)Finish cutting for my friend's quilt, and start putting blocks together
3) Square up the blocks for my mom's quilt and put the sashing on.

Will I get all this done? You'll just have to come back and see!
Thanks again to Fran, like I said, you made my week :)

And Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Friends are so nice to have. I'm so sorry for your friend's loss.