Monday, September 29, 2008

Little gift quilt

Boy am I missing my camera! These are the best pictures I could get of this little quilt! It's Smoky Mountain Stars by Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville, and I used up most of my bright small scraps making this puppy. I didn't take any pictures of the back, but I used up some really 'hard to work with' fabric for it. I quilted this one on the machine and just did vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines.
I'm most excited that I'm finished another quilt and another Christmas present. This brings my unfinished total down to just 5, with 2 being Christmas presents. Which is great because I have about another month to finish these. I'd love to squeeze in some sewing for my family or things for my own home....but this may have to wait until next year!
I just got a call from one of the girls, asking me to go out tomorrow night for 'coffee' (I'll have to stick with water). I think I could use a night out, even if it's a quick night!

Hope everyone out there in Quilt Land is doing well!

1 comment:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

this is a beautiful quilt! nice job!