Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What I'm up to this week

I've had a very blahh week this past week. My daughter was born prematurely and we're trying to avoid that this time around. So I've been under 'house arrest' for awhile. I thought I'd get lots of sewing done last week but I was just too tired. I seem to have more energy this week so I've made myself some plans!
1) Finish my daughter's Halloween costume (she wants to be a cow!)
2) Finish the baby quilt I've been working on (just needs binding)
3) Work on the quilt for my SIL, who is due home from her tour in less than 2 months
4) Make another couple of doll quilts
5) Work on my pinwheels quilt

It seems like a lot but the weather here is dreary and I need something to perk me up a bit. I'll post tonight with how far I've gotten.

No comments: